Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Family and friends, This is just a short note, be sure to continue on  to his letter from the 15th if you have not read it already.

We were given a few minutes to write and let our families know that all is well. Mostly for the new missionaries arriving. My new companion is Elder Smedley. When I went to pick them up in the airport I felt something pretty special in meeting him and it was confirmed when we were assigned to work together. His spanish is pretty basic, but we are going to work hard and get going fast. 

It is a weird sensation to be back in where I started. So far we have only been able to visit a couple of families, but all of them have greeted us with a lot of excitement and joy, so it makes me feel really special and loved as well. 

We have a lot of work ahead of us and we are going to need more faith than ever. I can see the potential, but the climb is steeper than ever. It is no easy path, but there is no looking back. I humbly ask for your prayers on both of our behalf.

Lots of love,
Elder Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment